If you are wondering how to extract sitemap URLs really fast you are in the right place!
Let’s jump right into it.
There are different options out there and I selected the best 3 methods:
I found a simple sitemap url extractor script that will extract the list of URLs in less than 5 seconds, pretty impressive, isn’t it? Give it a try.
Here the Google Sheet that act as a sitemap url extractor:
1. Make a copy of it
2. Add the sitemap URL in the cell B2 (example: https://www.google.com/sheets/sitemaps.xml)
3. The list of URLs will appear automatically in column D
1. Open Screaming Frog SEO Spider Tool
2. Mode>Select List
3. Upload>Download Sitemap>Add Sitemap xml URL
1. Open your terminal
2. Enter this command (remember to replace the sitemap URL)-> curl -s https://www.google.com/sheets/sitemaps.xml | grep ‘<loc’ |=”” grep=”” -oe=”” ‘https:=”” [^<]+'<=”” strong=””></loc’>
Great content! Super high-quality! Keep it up! 🙂
About | SEO Blog| Contact
Copyright © 2019 Mario Lambertucci